Fun places, Sophisticated Places, French Places, Sunset Places…every place is the perfect place in St. Barth’s!
- La Guérite– Located on the far side of the harbor in Gustavia, we love this restaurant for it’s lively, stylish atmosphere and wonderfully fresh food. Dinner only
- Santa Fé – A great spot for lunch after a morning on Gouvernor Beach. Fabulous food, longtime local spot.
- Black Ginger: Black Ginger serves a 100% Thai cuisine, authentic and refined, concocted by a trio of Thai chef.
- Orega (“it’s mine” in Japanese). A newcomer on the gourmet scene in Saint Barth, this restaurant quickly developed a stellar reputation.
- Bonito: incredible view of Gustavia Harbor, ask for a table on the terrace. Expensive but incredible food. Great for a special night.
- Tamarind: located near Saline, this is a gorgeous and delicious retaurant in an exotic garden setting. Good for drinks and or dinner.
- Shellona: Go for long (likely boozy) lunches. The fish and rosé are wonderful. Your feet will be in the sand and you’ll likely be in a swim suit as it’s located on Shell Beach.
- Maya’s To Go: The one stop shop for a gourmet picnic or delicious food on the run. Located in St Jean.
- Choisy Boulangerie, Lorient: A classic French boulangerie with a great seating area (most boulangeries have little in the way of seating) and if you’re lucky, the croissants will have just come out of the oven!
- L’Isola: You’ll feel as though you took a quick flight and landed in Italy the moment you are welcomed into the restaurant. They speak to you in Italian, everyone who works there is Italian, the food is all from Italy, and it’s absolutely fabulous. Beautiful minimalist interior all lit by candles. Very romantic!
- Ile de France: For a fancy lunch in a spectacular setting, La Case de l’isle is hard to beat.
- Kiki-é Mo: Located in St Jean, across from Petit St Jean beach. This is a great spot to take away breakfast or lunch (or dine in, in a small casual atmosphere).
- Le Fouquet’s Brasserie: Comes to the Caribbean and revisits the classics, featuring local spices and flavours with an uninterrupted panoramic view of the port of Gustavia. The Parisian art of table service: a trolley of mature cheeses, French Guéridon service, presentation and preparation on the plate with the philosophy “elegance and passion”.
- Joel Rebouchon With restaurants in Paris and St. Barth’s Joel’s culinary Michelin Star and Zagat acclaimed. You’ll surely enjoy the dishes!
- Eddy’s Ghetto Located in the heart of Gustavia, with a classic Caribbean vibe and great food, Eddy’s is a long time local favorite.Le Ti St Barth take the stage to perform a burlesque and cabaret show.
- Le iT’s bar. A delicate smell of charcoal grill cooking is rising from Pascal Giglio’s kitchen, chef of Le Ti St Barth since 1995In the meantime, if you go towards Le Ti’s bar, you will attend another kind of show with the remarkable mixologist: Captain Caïpi, Ruby Marga, Flower Power are part of the exclusive and renowned cocktails list of the only island’s cabaret restaurant..
- Kinugawa: Japanese in Gustavia and one of the best on the Island!
- Bagatelle: French Mediterranean in the heart of Gustavia!
Scenic & fun lunch spots!
- Pearl Beach: Located on St Jean beach it’s a fun and casual spot to grab a drink and hang out on their lounge chairs or at their beach bar.
- Nikki Beach: World famous and always a party, Nikki beach is a great spot to go to be entertained, drink lots, and then float around in the waters of Petit St Jean.
- Le Ti: For a lively and exotic night, head to the bar at Le Ti after dinner (you can eat there, but we think it’s more fun to eat elsewhere and then just grab late night drinks at the bar). Best done on a Friday or Saturday night. You’re in for a show!
- Gyp Sea: Beach, Love, Sea Sun, Rum & BBQ
- MANGO’s: At Mango, a few meters from the sea, lunch is proposed with Mediterranean inspiration recipes, to enjoy, feet in the sand.
- Cheval Blanc: Flamands Beach’s Luxury beachfront restaurant you can also pay and lounge for the day!
- Les Amis: Rooftop bars and beachfront fun dining!
- Shellona: Facing the Caribbean sea, where white sand and seashells merge, Shellona brings together a harmonious fusion of the qualities that give the Caribbean its ambiance and the Mediterranean its culture
- La Petite Plage: On the port of Gustavia. Always feet in the sand, in a new authentic decor with warm and natural notes combining the nobility of wood with the delicacy of wicker, the spirit is chic and cozy, ideal for a friendly and original moment with family or friends.